Intern Business Analyst (Cape Town)
Strategic Dimensions is seeking Intern Business Analysts with interest in Odoo projects. This position offers an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, gain real-world experience in business analytics, and contribute to live projects.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
About Strategic Dimensions
Strategic Dimensions is a forward-thinking business solutions company, specializing in ERP implementations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to innovation and excellence, and we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to grow and succeed. As an intern, you'll be a part of a supportive team dedicated to fostering learning and professional development.
Strategic Dimensions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This is a paid internship position with potential for a full-time offer based on performance. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in South Africa
- Support the Business Analysis team in the development, implementation, and optimisation of Odoo projects.
- Assist in defining business requirements by identifying, understanding, and documenting business processes.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop data-driven insights and present them clearly to guide decision making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process and system improvements.
- Help prepare business reports, presentations, and other key deliverables.
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) of new system functionality.
- Perform data analysis, monitor performance metrics, and prepare regular reports on project progress.
- Recent graduate of a Bachelor’s, Honours or Master’s degree program in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, and analyse significant amounts of information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly express complex ideas.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Interest in business process optimisation, project management, and data analysis.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Odoo or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Additional languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.